Sorry for the delay in posting the latest popular posts. The weather is starting to cool, and I am out and about more than usual in recent months.
As a reminder, the most popular posts over the life of this blog (according to Blogger stats) are in the right sidebar. I believe readers have found this feature useful, since some of the most viewed posts over the last thirty days can also be found in that list. I sincerely appreciate all of you looking around for more content. I have almost 500 posts you can wade through. :-)
Back to the current "most popular" list:
- Undertakers, Coffins, & Furniture
- Southern Cross of Honor
- FamilySearch Indexing Find for Saturday Soldier: Charles Stevenson
- William Weekley Drowned in the San Diego Bay (& My First Experience as a FamilySearch Indexer)
- In Hoc Signo Vinces: the Knights Templar
- Funeral Mound of the Mississippians
- Love, Life, and Truth
- More than 100 Photos from Evergreen Cemetery Now Online
- Women's Relief Corps, Order of the Eastern Star, & Mother Enterprise
- Most Recent Road Trip: Charleston, South Carolina (#5 of 5)
**If you are interested in all the "Road Trip" postings in the five-part series, here are links to the first four.
- It's Time for a Road Trip, and Tombstones are on the Horizon! (post 1 of 5)
- Brad Paisley Concert & Linwood Cemetery (Road Trip #2 of 5)
- Savannah & Her Beautiful Bonaventure Cemetery (Road Trip #3 of 5)
- On the Road Again to Gatlinburg, Tennessee (Road Trip 4 of 5)
As always, thanks for following Southern Graves!